- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The position is primarily responsible for the daily operations and conservation of the museum, Palacio de Memoria.
- Provides assistance in logistical matters associated with museum exhibit.
- The position is responsible for conducting regular inventory of collection items, including the newly arrived ones.
- Recommends ways in which objects, archives and artworks can be translated into educational exhibitions
- Graduate of any four (4) year college course preferably graduate of Arts related degree
- At least one (1) year exposure in gallery or museum operations
- Basic knowledge on museum operations, art collections
- Good communication skills
- Can work on tasks independently or with a team.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.