- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position is primarily responsible for assisting, arranging, preparing of activities and the logistics of the events. Works closely with Marketing Manager in organizing corporate events including in-house events and cocktails, venue rentals, wedding events, media and branding events.
- Maximize the allotted budget for the event.
- Monitors all areas of the venue to ensure the best representation of the company.
- Takes charge the event from ingress to egress.
- Conducts feedback survey for the event and summarizes reports to Superior
- Communicates with potential sponsors for the event
- Coordinates with internal and external clients to complete event requirements
- Communicates clear and concise event guidelines to guests and clients
- Participates in brainstorming and in implementing event plans and concepts.
- Makes recommendations on matters pertinent to business operations and other related activities.
- Graduate of any four (4) year course
- Preferably at least one (1) year of work related experience
- Knowledge in event planning and organizing.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.