Client Experience Management Section Head (Channel)
- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position is primarily responsible for ensuring that client service strategies (training programs, Client Service activities, Client Service systems and procedures) for Operations are continuously reviewed, revised and improved. The position is also tasked in conceptualizing, developing and recommending various interventions for continuous Client Service process improvement.
- Assists the Superior in formulating strategies to ensure continuous Client Service process improvement.
- Develops and recommends Client Service Program.
- Prepares regular report regarding the status of Client Service programs, updates, plans and projects.
- Spearheads special projects aimed at improving certain aspects of delivering excellent client service.
- Supervises and evaluates the performance of direct reports.
- Makes recommendations on matters pertinent to business operations and other related activities.
- Participates actively during staff meetings, training programs and other professional development work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of any business-related, IT or any behavioral science course (e.g. Psychology, Sociology, Social Science)
- At least two (2) years work experience in a customer service oriented field and/or Marketing related firm
- Knowledge in Client Service and Market Research
- Willing to work in Makati
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.