Sales Executive | Hotel
- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position is primarily responsible for acquiring and maintaining corporate and Travel Agencies (TA) accounts as well as group bookings or transactions made by the Reservations Assistant to meet corporate objectives on maximizing sales volume, profitability, and market share. The position is also tasked to ensure effective implementation of all sales or promotions programs.
- Acquires accounts through telemarketing
- Networks to build good client relationships
- Ensures effective implementation of all sales/promotions programs
- Endorses ongoing promotions through sales calls, fax blitz, flyers, etc.
- Achieves/implements promotional packages to key accounts
- Coordinates with travel agencies and corporate accounts on packages, rates and promotions
- Develops/implements specific account activities in order to build good rapport with various accounts
- Maintains accounts through sales calls.
- Graduate of any business- related course.
- At least (1) year work- related experience is required
- Exposure in hotel operations, sales and marketing, conducting client call handling is an advantage.
- Willing to work in Makati
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.