Supply Planning and Management Associate
- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position is primarily responsible for canvassing the best value commodities in terms of cost, quality, and service. The position is also responsible for supplier and service level management support, which include vendor information, compliance documentation and assistance in vendor performance evaluation.
- Contributes to the annual price forecasting process and monthly demand forecasting and replenishment.
- Maintains the supply management tool providing real time data on supplier details, product specification and price.
- Creates list of available suppliers, their characteristics, and region where suppliers of the category are located.
- Supports vendor management set-up process by ensuring that proper documentation and compliance are aligned with the requirements set by the accreditation committee and the department Informs the new suppliers of the company’s policies and procedures through supplier orientation.
- Facilitates communication between vendors and internal clients to identify and resolve issues and concerns
- Conducts market research study in procurement.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any four (4) years business course
- With at least 1 year work related experience in Supply Chain Management
- Has good analytical skills.
- Keen to details and capable to process information/data swiftly
- Advance in both oral and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in market research process in procurement
- Willing to be assigned in Makati
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Market Research
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.