Fleet and Asset Supervisor
- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position is primarily responsible for overseeing the regular maintenance and administration of all company assigned vehicles and fixed assets. The position is also responsible for ensuring that transportation services are available at all times and all vehicle registration and insurance are timely renewed.
- Ensures compliance of all company SV assignees to company policies, procedures, and guidelines on motor vehicle management
- Monitors and ensures the accomplishment of the task for family-owned vehicles
- Reviews, approves, and monitors daily dispatch vehicle request schedule, and service fulfillment
- Monitors dispatch vehicles as to schedule and location, including control, use, and consumption of fuel.
- Monitors all company and family-owned vehicle registration, renewal, transfer of ownership, and other government-mandated regulatory compliance
- Monitors documentation, filing, and status of all company and family owned vehicles’ insurance claims
- Reviews and consolidates list of service vehicle with annual insurance coverage
- Ensures insurance claims of company vehicles
- Ensures that all incoming and existing fixed asset are tagged, tracked, and monitored as to assignee, state of condition, and location.
- Ensures implementation of policies and procedures, including directions, plans and strategies related to fixed assets, as determined by Management.
- Oversees company fixed assets inventory and movements.
- Ensures that incoming, transferred, outgoing and any other related movements of all fixed asset are approved and documented
- Recommends asset management tools that best meet the organization’s budget, resources, and timescale and operational requirements.
- Graduate of any four (4) years course.
- With at least 2 years of experience in asset administration or inventory planning and operational experience in logistics, vehicle maintenance, and general fleet management
- Basic knowledge on asset tagging, tracking system, vehicle repair, maintenance, traffic rules, and regulations is required
- Willing to work in Makati
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.