Security Admin Staff | Makati
- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position is primarily responsible for monitoring the alarm system/CCTV to ensure the security of the owners, employees and other individual within the company premises. The position is also responsible for gathering and verifying data generated by the alarm system, watch list, e-mails, and counter logs.
- Monitors the Close Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Records and reports observation to the Security Monitoring Supervisor
- Coordinate with the concerned manager, other department as well as police and security agencies once alert signal is received.
- Records all incoming alert signals and courses of action.
- Conducts regular test on all alarm system to determine its efficiency.
- Reports to ICT and Alarm contractors for any defective alarm system.
- Troubleshoots alarm system to record last activity.
- Update base station directory and information.
- Graduate of any four (4) year Information Technology- related course.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedules.
- Willing to work on a Night Shift.
- Willing to work during Sundays and Holidays.
- Willing to work in Makati.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Network Administration
- Computer System Administration
- Database System Administration (DBA)
- Technology [Information Technology]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.