Legal Officer | Makati
- Makati, PhilippinesCebuana Lhuillier People Centre, 821 J.P. Rizal cor. A. Spring Sts., Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Appears on a limited basis, in quasi-judicial or administrative agencies, such as Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Securities andExchange Commission, Insurance Commission and other government agencies exercising supervision and jurisdiction over banks and non-bank financial institutions.
- Reviews law journals, Supreme Court decisions, regulations and other legal publications of pertinent regulatory agencies.
- Assists in filing of pleadings and correspondences in quasi-judicial and Administrative/regulatory agencies.
- Prepares simple legal documents and correspondences
- Conducts research on and analysis of laws, jurisprudence and regulations of pertinent regulatory bodies.
- Graduate of law (Juris Doctor or Bachelors of Law) or law student with at least 36 units of law subjects
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- At least 2 years legal and compliance experience, preferably in banks or non-bank financial institutions.
- Willing to do fieldwork.
- Can start immediately.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Legal Writing
- Political Science
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cebuana Lhuillier People Centre, 821 J.P. Rizal cor. A. Spring Sts., Makati City
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.