Product Development Officer (Cash Transfers) | Makati City
- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Conceptualizes remittance services to effectively promote the company.
- Collaborates with different key units in developing new products and services for the company.
- Conducts studies about the viability and profitability of the product. Makes recommendation to innovate the existing products and services of the company.
- Keeps abreast with the latest industry trends.
- Finds opportunities for market products and services which include tapping unfamiliar territories as an avenue to sell.
- Assists the Department Head in developing and implementing strategies, promotional campaigns and service innovation.
- Monitors the competitors’ marketing strategies, products and services.
- Coordinates and negotiates with different Partners in relation to product development.
- Recommends to Management product innovations and new channels of distribution for remittance products and services.
- Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree
- Has relevant work experience preferably in banking and finance industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Has the ability to motivate others and lead change
- Has passion for creating solutions
- Has strong interest in business and business development
- Has good understanding of information technology
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.