Sales and Accounts Supervisor | Travel Insurance
- Makati, Philippines108 Paseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Join the Travel Insurance Pioneer Team!
This role will provide support to the A&H, Non-Life Retail and Travel units and assist the units’ in both administrative and sales-related activities to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Conducts briefings for channels, intermediaries, and Pioneer employees.
- Assists sales and category management in addressing requests received from intermediaries and sales channels.
- Answers queries regarding products and matters related to A&H, Property and Travel policies and operational guidelines.
- Assists the sales and category management team/s in fulfilling the requirements from intermediaries in order to generate sales (from quotation to sales completion – payment/collection and issuance and reporting
- Assists in presenting to potential clients including but not limited to roadshows and other below the line activities; and assist customers with the application, payment and claims processes as needed.
- Provides administrative support for A&H, property and travel related activities; e.g., scheduling meetings, production of presentation material, logistical support for marketing/training sessions.
- Generates management reports, and other statistics needed for the evaluation f the business unit’s performance.
- Updates/complete the dashboard based on pre-agreed cadence.
- Record and monitor expenses of each of the business units and track based on the submitted annual budget of each.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
- A graduate of a 4-year course
- Strong Communication and People Skills
- Have a passion & potential for sales
- At least 1-year work experience in a client-servicing, administrative, or sales role
- Preferably from Airline Industries, Global Distribution, and/or Travel Agencies.
- Exposure in non-life, health and life insurance or related industries is a plus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.