Channel Manager | VisMin
- Cebu City, PhilippinesCebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
An area sales manager typically manages sales force within his defined regional territory. He/ she is responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and managing the sales team in the region.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing, training and motivating an existing sales team to drive revenue growth
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads.
Since team management and sales target achievement are the most important responsibilities of an area sales manager, recruiters look for the following competencies in a candidate:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet targets
- Problem-solving skills
- With solid experience in handling sales personnel.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.