- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for directing, overseeing and controlling all activities related to the completion of various projects in accordance with set plans, standard budget within the Official Cost Estimates (OCE) and schedule. Prompt delivery of after sales services for guaranteed projects within his area of assignment.
Responsible for inspection on all on-going projects with regards to the quality of systems applied, as well as safety and security at the project site. To oversee, controlling and coordinating all projects given under warranty calls.
Responsible for planning and estimating waterproofing projects in coming with a competitive bid price. Part of its function is in doing the actual site inspection, analyze the actual condition and propose applicable systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs and oversee the proper implementation of work plans, schedule of all projects, ensure maximum utilization, effective mobilization of skills and resources in accordance with set plans, quality standards, budget, and schedule.
- Reviews and corrects (when needed) work plan, manpower skills requirement. Timetable and pre-mobilization requirements. Cost estimates prepared by the Chief Estimator to ascertain that such are within the specified budget and project specification.
- Generates periodic progress reports covering all activities done during a specific time frame for project monitoring. Ensure prompt turn-over of the completed project by securing immediate acceptance from the Architect/Owner’s representative and submitting duly approved form to Head Office for billing purposes.
- Documents all changes are done in the project that is not included or covered by the contract of agreement through the use of the “Change Order Form”.
- Oversees the safety and the security of men, equipment facilities and materials at all time at the job site.
- Establish and maintain rapport with the Owner’s representative, Architect and or other parties that will directly or indirectly affect the operation of the project.
- Visits on-going project to:
- Check compliance with a set standard, procedures, schedules, specification and safety, security guidelines and measures.
- Conduct quality test on completed areas to ensure that such meet prescribed output and standard. Recommend for rework should the need arises.
- Conduct spot audit of materials, equipment, safety gadgets, and the likes.
- Suspend project operation that poses security and safety risks and alerts management on this situation for immediate action.
- To generate the necessary reports, highlighting deviation from set standards, procedures, and specification. Make the necessary recommendation when required. Repairs made on back jobs and the likes should be all properly documented and be given to the AVP for operation.
- To be in charge of monitoring Customer Complaint Form (CCF) and to be able to responsd within 24 hours from the date of receipt.
- Responsible to develop a training program/seminars in regards to safety and work efficiency to all Engineering Personnel.
- Reviews and analyze Architectural plans for waterproofing projects and computes such requirements for bidding and for quotation preparation.
- Prepares Official Cost Estimates (OCE) and Ordering List (OL) for waterproofing projects being endorsed.
- Reviews and present cost of materials and labor and to come up with a recommendation to lower such cost and to improve the project’s profitability.
- Cultivate and continuously manage strong internal relationships with people of all levels of the company with a view to maintaining good communication and a harmonious working environment that lay a strong foundation for the overall success of the business
- Provide for a safe working environment for all employees and immediately report any potentially dangerous situations to immediate superior.
- Performs duties/works which maybe assigned provided the relevant and necessary orientation/or training is carried out.
Education : College Graduate (Engineering/Architecture)
- Licensed Civil Engineer/ Architecture
- Experience: At least 3-years related work experience.
- Competencies: Detail oriented, customer service, project management.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.