About your responsibilities for the Role
- Conduct user-experience research and actively collaborating with product managers to generate creative solutions.
- Produce low fidelity (Diagram, wireframe, etc) and high fidelity (high-quality UI) prototypes throughout the entire design process.
- Create any design materials needed for the product and actively collaborate with the engineering team.
- Write and manage technical documentation.
What you need to have (Minimum Qualifications)
- 2+ years of end-to-end UI/UX design in software/web technologies.
- String aesthetic, conceptual, and design communication skills.
- Highly skilled in visual design including UI, Icon, Illustration, and Prototyping across different platforms.
- Proficient with design and prototyping software such as Sketch, XD, Figma, or Framer.
- Extensive knowledge in user-experience research.
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to the different team members.
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different technologies.
What would make you stand out from the crowd (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience in designing Magento Storefront.
- Experience in designing SaaS.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum development.
- Able to conduct usability testing.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
Pintap is a B2B (business-to-business) digital platform that connects micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Indonesia with leading consumer goods companies.
Pintaphttps://https://www.kalibrr.com/c/pintap/jobshttps://rec-data.kalibrr.com/www.kalibrr.com/logos/85WFCLC6DEMPAK7VPTN2QMZ8L42Y4GQ4YWGZUJF8-6065adbb.pngPintap is a B2B (business-to-business) digital platform that connects micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Indonesia with leading consumer goods companies.