About your responsibilities for the Role
- Design, develop and build highly scalable, cross-platform, and high-performance web applications using React.
- Apply design patterns and design principles to produce maintainable and easy to extend code.
- Perform issue analysis, root-cause analysis, and issue resolution.
- Write and manage technical documentation.
What you need to have (Minimum Qualifications)
- 2+ years of active software development.
- Strong proficiency in Typescript.
- Outstanding skills in React.
- Strong understanding of user-friendly experience & interface, pay attention to details, and proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in responsive web and PWA.
- Extensive knowledge in using RESTful and GraphQL.
- Experience working with Redux, Redux-Saga, Redux-Thunk, or MobX.
- Have experience/exposure to cloud services (AWS/GCP).
- Extensive knowledge in unit testing.
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to the different team members.
- Firm grasp in object-oriented, functional, or event-driven programming practices.
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different technologies.
What would make you stand out from the crowd (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience in developing Magento Storefront.
- Experience in developing SaaS.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum development.
- Able to perform benchmarking and monitoring.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
Pintap is a B2B (business-to-business) digital platform that connects micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Indonesia with leading consumer goods companies.
Pintaphttps://https://www.kalibrr.com/c/pintap/jobshttps://rec-data.kalibrr.com/www.kalibrr.com/logos/85WFCLC6DEMPAK7VPTN2QMZ8L42Y4GQ4YWGZUJF8-6065adbb.pngPintap is a B2B (business-to-business) digital platform that connects micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Indonesia with leading consumer goods companies.