Production Inventory Analyst
- Pilmico Plant, Sto. Domingo II, Capas, Tarlac City, Central Luzon, Philippines
- Full time
The Product Inventoy Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the records of finished products and raw materials used, supplies, medicines, and spare parts used and ensuring that these are properly and timely encoded in the system. He/She is also responsible for preparing reports on manufacturing cost of goods produced.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any four (4) year Business course;
- With at least 1-year experience in Inventory Management;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills:
- Willing to be based in Capas, Tarlac.
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Reporting
- Problem Solving
- Data Analysis
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Business Management
- Industrial Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.