General Ledger Supervisor
- Tarlac City, Philippines
- Full time
The General Ledger Supervisor is responsible for the accurate and speedy recording, analysis, and reconciliation of General Ledger Acccounts. He/she will also be responsible on the accurate recording, completeness, and proper accountability of company's fixed assets.
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Preferrably with 1-2 years of accounting work experience
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good people management skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Organizing and Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Processing Information
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.