Are you terrific at making people say "YES"?
Is it an exciting task for you to persuade others to break their habits and change for the better?
You will be working in a young tech startup (think of Instagram or Facebook in their early days!) that is focused on revolutionizing the health and medical industry. As such, work is fast-paced & challenging but equally fun and rewarding. Your output would create impact not just in work but in the society as well.
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, you will represent MYCURE's brand. You're expected to think of optimal strategies to advertise and sell MYCURE's advanced technologies to the healthcare industry. It is your duty to ensure that you and your team will deliver significant growth in traction.
You need to be flexible, enthusiastic, insightful, and driven to get things done. You will be working with like-minded individuals: dreamers and achievers with beautiful hearts!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generates creative sales and arketing strategies
- Creates engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature
- Develops pricing strategies
- Ensures the competitive advantage of our brand by observing recent market, competitors, and industry trends
- Analyzes budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Maintains relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
ARE YOU THE ONE WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
Give it a go! We're looking forward to meet you.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years' proven experience in marketing or sales
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Has thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Fast learner and has passion for sales
- Knowledge on data analysis and report writing
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Proficient in English
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Stock Options
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Brand Management
- Strategic Planning
- Critical Thinking
- Account Management
- Content Marketing
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.