- Examine trays to ensure that they contain required items.
- Place food servings on plates or trays according to orders or instructions.
- Monitor food distribution, ensuring that meals are delivered to the correct recipients and that guidelines, such as those for special diets, are followed.
- Load trays with accessories such as eating utensils, napkins, or condiments.
- Clean or sterilize dishes, kitchen utensils, equipment, or facilities.
- Candidates must be computer literate and can operate MS Office Applications
- With or without experience
- Applicants must be willing to work in Manila
- Full time position(s) available
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 25A Timog Avenue South Triangle Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Salon | Distribution
- 1 opening
About Salon Beautifier, Inc.
ABOUT SALON BEAUTIFIER, INC. Salon Beautifier is a distributor of high quality salon professional products in the Philippines. Our four core brands are Lakme, a full-range professional hair-coloring brand from Barcelona; Keratin Complex, the number one smoothing system in the world; Macadamia Natural Oil, the high quality hair care product line with an exclusive blend of Macadamia and Argan Oils; and Manic Panic Professional, the iconic direct dye hair color from New York City, USA. Salon Beautifier Inc., is the sister company of Piandre Salon. ABOUT PIANDRE SALON, INC. With twenty seven years of experience, Piandre Salon is one of the top salons in the industry in the Philippines. It’s commitment to exceptional service, professionalism, and customer care is seen throughout its twelve branches. As a company, Piandre Salon strives to give its employees a well rounded experience: offering growth, innovation, and excellence. Since 1987, Piandre has consistently provided the ultimate in salon services to the beautiful people of Manila. A visit to a Piandre salon is one that is pleasant, warm and welcoming. Our staff pride themselves in being constantly mindful of the comfort and ease of all our clients, old and new. We strive to be professional every step of the way in all our services, keeping the clients informed of all procedures and giving them the respect they deserve at all times. We work hard to keep our clients happy and satisfied with the quality and consistency of our services. Our client’s can always count on the Management team headed by Linda Francisco and her children, to be always on-hand to respond promptly to their needs and concerns. Piandre continues to be a leading brand in the salon industry today and we hope that it continues to be a part of many more people’s lives for years to come.