- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 days
- Recruiter responds
- 58% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #29 EDSA, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
Attention to Detail
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
- Preferably a licensed Interior Designer.
- Has at least 6 months experience in interior designing.
- With experience handling condominium projects (mid-rise & high-rise).
- With in-depth knowledge in space planning, material specifications, and project management.
- Knowledgeable with Philippine Laws and regulations on interior designing.
- Proficient in manual drafting & using AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D Max, and SketchUp.
- Must be able to stay on top of multiple priorities; can work under pressure.
- Willing to do field works on a regular basis within and outside Metro Manila.
- Has an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Develop interior design concepts in line with the approved theme.
- Supervise staffs on drafting architectural drawings.
- Ensure that design are effectively implemented by coordinating with suppliers, architects/engineers, designers and other business partners concerned in the project.
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
- Conduct research for continuous improvement on design proposals.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
A subsidiary of leading Philippine conglomerate, PHINMA Corp., PHINMA Property Holdings Corporation (PHINMA Properties) is a medium and high-rise housing developer for the affordable market, and has carved a viable niche in the broad sector of housing. PHINMA Properties has built thousands of units in and around Metro Manila. It is a triple-ISO certified developer with certifications awarded for quality, environment and safety. PHINMA Properties’ formula to success is anchored on affordability and quality, fast turnover of units, and the location of its developments near urban centers which allow residents to spend more quality time with family. The establishment of the PHINMA Properties’ Property Management Group (PMG) ensures that unit owners and residents are provided with after-sales service long after turnover, the upkeep of the development, and the growth of the community.