- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 16 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 50% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Fountain Breeze, Lombos Ave. Brgy San Isidro Parañaque City, Parañaque, Philippines
Attention to Detail
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy with good scholastic records;
- Preferably a CPA;
- Must have knowledge in preparing financial statements and process accounting;
- Proficient in using MS Office; Knowledge in Quickbooks is an advantage;
- Can work under pressure and willing to work on extended hours as needed;
- Good analytical and presentation skills;
- Must be keen to details, trustworthy and has good interpersonal skills.
- Prepare the following reports as scheduled:
- Monthly financial statements;
- Monthly bank reconciliation;
- Books of account (Cash disbursement, cash receipt and journal book)
- Aging of accounts receivable;
- Present the monthly financial statement to Property Administrator.
- Ensure the completeness of daily collection by performing daily cash count vs. deposit slips.
- Process payables and disbursement.
- Update cash flow projections on a regular basis.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
A subsidiary of leading Philippine conglomerate, PHINMA Corp., PHINMA Property Holdings Corporation (PHINMA Properties) is a medium and high-rise housing developer for the affordable market, and has carved a viable niche in the broad sector of housing. PHINMA Properties has built thousands of units in and around Metro Manila. It is a triple-ISO certified developer with certifications awarded for quality, environment and safety. PHINMA Properties’ formula to success is anchored on affordability and quality, fast turnover of units, and the location of its developments near urban centers which allow residents to spend more quality time with family. The establishment of the PHINMA Properties’ Property Management Group (PMG) ensures that unit owners and residents are provided with after-sales service long after turnover, the upkeep of the development, and the growth of the community.