- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesMandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
• Plan, develop and implement bradning, sales and marketing, advertising and communication strategies in coordination with Marketing Manager.
• Proven leadership and ability to run programs, events, and campaigns in coordination. with other departments and suppliers
• Drive and achieve business growth through internal programs among sellers and employees.
• Develop marketing plans which include product positioning, marketing communication, and media mix.
• Leads the planning, execution, and implementation of plans both for brands assigned and support for the sales team.
• Coordinates with the external agencies for marketing/distribution requirements.
• A graduate of any Bachelor's degree preferably Business-related courses, Marketing or equivalent.
• Preferably with atleast 2 years of related experience from industries such as but not limited to Real Estate, Automotive, Phramaceutical, Banking and Finance, FMCG, etc. under Marketing, Advertising, Promotions, and Events Management divisions.
• Ability to add value to the end to end lifecylce of a data driven campaign from concept development to execution and measurement.
• Process problem solving, negotiation, and decision making skills.
• Strong analytical and planning skills.
• Strong understanding on current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and local languages.
• Good presenstation skills, detail oriented and strong interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.