- Cebu City, Philippines10F, Centro Maximo Bldg, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines, Cebu City, Cebu, PhilippinesCebu CityCebuPhilippines
- Full time
- Conducts a fast and accurate risk assessments of the client's insurable property.
- Fast and accurate collection of necessary documents from clients including: company profile, property layout, machines & equipments, and all necessary important details needed for insurance purpose.
- Fast, accurate, and timely preparation of underwritting reports that will be used as basis for the client's insurance quotation.
- Fast, accurate, and timely preparation of loss control reports to be used as basis on the necessary improvements to be done by the client for their security and safety.
- Conducts a fast and accurate safety audit and risk assessment.
- Achieves correct implementation of the Data Privacy Act nationwide.
- Fast, accurate, timely, and efficient development of ERM services which includesnew services, improving digital work flow, bridging new teachnology to ERM services, and the like.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- 1-2 years working exerience
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Quantity Surveying
- Microsoft / MS Powerpoint
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Centro Maximo Bldg, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 1 opening