Digital Marketing Specialist - Ralph's Wines & Spirits
- Pasay, Philippines2253 Aurora Boulevard , Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0040,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Ralph's Wines & Spirits is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to grow and manage the company's online digital presence. We are looking for a passionate and creative person who can join us in the fast-growing industry of wines, spirits, sakes, and beer. The Digital Marketing Specialist must be able to plan, create, and manage multiple campaigns for multiple brands throughout multiple platforms.
- Develops, oversees, and implements all digital marketing campaigns and works toward meeting the goals and targets of the digital marketing team.
- Create and implement digital marketing content and campaigns for the company and partner brands.
- Analyze the efficacy of digital campaigns and utilize analytics to communicate success of campaign.
- Accountable for the results of all digital campaigns.
- Organize and head all social media accounts of the company and spearheads campaign to increase followers and engagements.
- Create and implement program to increase visits to company website and retial stores and communicate and keep track of conversion rate.
- Maintain and monitor the social media presence for our company and brand products across all digital channels.
- Engage with customer service requests daily.
- Display other skill sets in digital space such as the use of Google Analytics, SEO, and PPC.
- Manage and report all digital marketing budgets for the year
- Collaborate with suppliers and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate new technologies and stay up-to-date with current industry standards and adopt practices as needed within the company strategy.
- Applicant must have a minimum Bachelor degree from marketing, communication, or related field from reputable universities.
- At least 1 year experience in Digital Marketing (Web, Social Media, Email, Mobile)
- Preferred - Digital/Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Digital Content Production and Digital Marketing (Writing, Strategies)
- Multitasking, flexible and willing to extend hours to finish deadlines
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Highly analytical and data-driven.
- Familiarity with the latest trends and digital marketing.
- Analytical skills (Google Analytics) to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Passionate in the marketing field.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Able to adapt in a fast pace working environment
- Able to perform Project Management
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- CRM Software
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Service
- Design Creation
- Digital Creative Direction
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.