Junior Right of Way & Site Acquisition Staff (ROWSA)
- Makati, Philippines106, Don Carlos Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
To project manage the following:
- Acquisition of Permits from city or municipal halls, barangays, homeowners, MACEA, MAPA, BGCEA, and other entities for engineering projects/restoration.
- Negotiate with building owners/administrators to rent space for node and/or installation of the antenna.
- Process the Submission and payment of Request To Attach (RTA) to Meralco, FLECO, BATELEC, and other pole lessors
- Filing Management
- Other tasks that may be required by the operations.
- Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Must have completed a Bachelor's Degree.
- Must have at least a year of relevant experience in sales, marketing, negotiations, SAQ liaison is a plus.
- Above Average working knowledge in MS Office.
- Proactive, has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to start immediately.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.