- Administrative work
- Keep files and record updated.
- Record Chapter/Branch book of accounts.
- Report necessary document.
- Ensure availability of supplies.
- A graduate of any 4-year course
- Able to speak English and Filipino
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
About Philippine Red Cross
The Philippine Red Cross has a long and proud history of offering humanitarian services around the country with its origins dating back to 1899. The organization was formally recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross and admitted to the League of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (now known at the Federation) in 1947. As the premier humanitarian organization in the country the Philippine Red Cross is committed to providing timely, efficient and responsive humanitarian services to the most vulnerable.