To provide technical supervision and support to the implementation of Shelter Retrofitting Assistance (SRA) project in Ormoc City delivered Philippine Red Cross (PRC) in partnership with the Swiss Red Cross (SwRC)
- Review SRA implementation arrangements and suggest improvement.
- Supervise on a random basis the design, estimates, BOQs and actual work done under the SRA.
- Provide technical support to the SwRC Delegates and Technical Project Assistants working in the project implementation.
- Monitor the quality of SRA and submit report to SwRC Country Coordinator and PRC Management on a regular basis.
- Study the Swiss Red Cross back donor visit report and address the concerns expressed.
- Preferably Licensed Civil Engineer;
- Minimum of 7-8 years construction experience;
- Exposure to rural housing and/or PRC’s shelter program is an advantage;
- Engagement with local or international non-government organizations is an advantage;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Project Management
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering [Structural Engineering]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.