- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Full time
To lead and coordinate a team in the planning and implementation of the Philippine Red Cross budget, managing the budget cycle including review, evaluation and analysis.
- Develop, recommend and implement budget guidelines and process to support the budget cycle
- Responsible for the management of the of budget analysts and assistants
- Liaise with and coach Chapter Administrators, Managers and Leaders of the Philippine Red Cross in budget planning and management
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting regarding budget operations to the Director of Finance and the Secretary General
- Monitor, evaluate and provide recommendations throughout the budget cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 5 years work experience in financial planning, analysis and evaluation required
- Financial management experience in an humanitarian context preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with budget related software, systems and tools including Microsoft Office
- Excellent business acumen, reporting and problem solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Action Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Business Administration
- Financial Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.