CFO Assistant | Mandarin Speaking
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Assisting the CFO in the daily tasks.
- Over-all responsible in overseeing the team when CFO is on business trip.
- Perform payroll related tasks
- Perform temporary work and other tasks as assigned by his superior.
- Record work summary and revolving funds from regions.
- Checking Bank Reconciliation make sure it is cleared.
- Answer concerns from regions.
- Record PDC’s and update the group with clear information.
- Made necessary documents/memo for the finance department.
- Record meetings from regions and follow up concerns if any.
- Monitor and Update with GTMC/CHAMPION.
- Translate documents/memo.
- Audit in Other regions, with accurate information.
- Record Distri Orders in K3.
- Check and Collect KPI standard and reference.
- HQ, Regional and Manpower Agency Payroll Processing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- CPA is an advantage
- Required language(s): English and Chinese, Mandarin and Filipino
- 1-2 years of working experience in a related field
- Required Skill(s): Payroll
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Payroll
- (Can speak Mandarin, Filipino and English)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.