Advocacy Fundraising Executive
- Makati City, Philippines
- 12,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Who said the things you're passionate about and a growing career on the same page can't be possible? We at Philippine Fundraising Solutions, Inc. (PFSI) believe that a well-rounded growth happens when you do what you love and love what you do - and this is our game plan. Work for the positive difference you want to achieve!
PFSI is the very first Filipino-owned Sales and Marketing Company that provides advocacy awareness and fundraising support for Non-Government Oragnizations. Our services give our clients the much needed extra push that will enable them to start and sustain programs that will ultimately create a positive and long lasting difference.
All fundraisers start out as trainees or Advocacy Fundraising Executives (AFEs):
- Raising advocacy awareness through face-to-face encounters with individuals in event sites or in business corporations
- Inspiring people to support advocacy campaigns and activities
- Acquisition of individuals who will support client programs as regular donors
- Conducting face-to-face presentations to individuals from the general public in mall exhibit spaces
- Manning of booth/exhibit spaces
- Other work related tasks given by his/her immediate supervisor and superiors namely: Field Supervisor, Team Manager and Managing Executives
- Commitment to Self-development. Our People are encouraged to create their own development plan and take advantage of the variety of available learning solutions and methods on Sales and Leadership. On-the-job learning is also heavily encouraged.
- Personal Coach. Coaching is regarded as a vital part of continuous learning. Highly skilled trainers provide our people with rich sources of experience and knowledge. Receiving coaching in sales, teambuilding, and participating in different team activities will fuel development as well as give them the opportunity, every day, to share ideas and goals.
- Learning solutions and Training. Our people have access to a wide variety of training activities. We aim to offer a consistent standard of training and development.
- Management Training. We place particular focus on developing our people in management and leadership skills. It is one of the key areas in competence development.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any course
- Sales/negotiation abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly passionate individuals with a heart for supporting causes for the environment and social work
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Problem Sensitivity
- Developmental Communication
- Social Work
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.