Philippine Dealing System Holdings Corp. & Subsidiaries (PDS)
- Makati, Philippines29F, Paseo de Roxas, Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Coordinate with Integration Unit to finalize Functional Requirements specifications.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Coding and unit testing
- Prepare progress reports and analysis on adverse trends with appropriate recommendation/conclusions
- Participate in long range planning for new projects
Production Systems Support
- Troubleshooting of production system problems
- Identification and analysis of production problem and its root cause
- Identification and application of the solution –temporary and permanent
- Performing ad-hoc requirements, such as ad-hoc reports, one-off processes, one-time database queries
External Coordination and Testing
- Coordinate delivery of software to test environment
- Provide input to test scripts, test data and expected results and support user and market testing
- Provide fixes to defects encountered during testing and updating the defect log
- At least 5 years experience in software development, preferably as a team lead.
- Expert in at least one programming language such as C#, ASP.net or.Net.3
- Skill and experience in shell scripting and setting up job scheduler for various integration requirements
- Skill and experience in API/Web Service, SOAP, REST, XML, and JSON development
- Skill and experience in databases like Oracle, MySQL, Redis, etc.
- Must be willing to maintain, enhance, troubleshoot various applications running on different platforms including its integrating components (APIs, SFTP, Webservices etc.)
- Experience in using Jira and its CI/CD Tools
- Experience with web development techniques and tools
- Experience in relational database design and non-relational database design (no-SQL)
- Strong background in Software Development Life Cycle and development tools, preferably with experience on Agile framework like Scrum
- Strong understanding and implementation skills in secure coding standards like OWASP
- Must have the ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to lead a team and/or instruct co-workers
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Paseo de Roxas, Bel-Air
- Investment Banking / Venture
- 1 opening
About Philippine Dealing System Holdings Corp. & Subsidiaries (PDS)
The Philippine Dealing System Holdings Corp (“PDS Group”) is a private corporation tasked to reshape the architecture of the Philippine financial markets to meet the needs of public investors while abiding with best international standards. The PDS Group has three operating subsidiaries: Philippine Dealing & Exchange Corp. (PDEx) - an entity that operates electronic trading platforms for securities; Philippine Depository & Trust Corp. (PDTC) - one that provides securities depository, registry and custody services and Philippine Securities Settlement Corp. (PSSC) - the company that provides electronic settlement facilities with straight through process and delivery vs. payment capabilities.