- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Banking / Mortgage
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 350 Rizal Avenue Extension corner 8th Avenue Grace Park, Caloocan City, Caloocan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Course graduate, with MBA degree or units a plus
- Should have an existing portfolio of 30 to 50 qualified borrowing accounts.
- With good analytical skills & credit judgment
- With excellent communication & marketing skills
- Ability to speak Chinese would be an advantage
- Responsible in generating business from existing and prospective accounts.
- Solicits loan accounts and cross sells other bank products and services.
- Generating new business through prospecting, networking and referrals from branches.
- Ensuring proper account management by facilitating submission of complete client information and timely renewal prior to line expiry of maturing lines & review of term loan accounts.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
Philippine Business Bank (PBB) was incorporated on January 28, 1997 as Total Savings Bank and was granted the authority to operate as a thrift bank by the Monetary Board (MB) No.29 dated January 8, 1997. On December 16, 1997, the Securities and Exchange Commission approved the change in its corporate name to the present one. PBB is a savings bank which focuses on corporate and small and medium enterprise (SME) markets. The Company provides close to a full range of banking services and products including cash management, retail and corporate lending, deposit products, international trade finance, treasury and trust products. As of November 30, 2015, PBB has 136 branches with most branches located in areas with high concentration of SME such as Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela, and Quezon City as well as in highly urbanized cities outside Metro Manila such as Cebu, Davao, and Bacolod.