Certified Public Accountant
- Quezon City, Philippines#20 Zabarte Rd, Quezon City, NCR, PhilippinesQuezon CityNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Reporting to the Comptroller, the candidate will perform a variety of general accounting duties including but not limited to:
1. Preparing Financial reports for Top Management and Government agencies
- monthly, quarterly and annual government statutory reports.
- financial statements and related schedules.
- relevant documents for BIR filings and assessments
- monthly Trial Balance and Bank Reconciliation.
2. Assisting the Comptroller in the monthly and annual closing of book accounts
3. Verifying accuracy of posted transactions through regular and random checking to ensure the accuracy of the Company's ledger and subdiary ledgers.
4. Ensuring the company complies with all relevant national and local tax regulations.
5. Defining book keeping policies and procedures.
6. Collaborating with management and department heads to resolve accounting related issues.
7. Assisting the Comptroller to define bookkeeping policies and procedures.
8. Assisting the Comptroller to define Job goals and responsibilities of other staff doing accounting related work.
9. Performing other admin related task as required.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, Certified Public Accountant
- With at least 2 years of experience in General Cost Accounting
- Well versed in all facets of accounting including preparation of FS and ITR
- Knowledge in Tax Compliance
- Computer literate and highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in any accounting software an advantage
- Preferably residence of Fairview, Novaliches, or San Jose Del Monte Bulacan area (Place of work is in Novaliches area).
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.