ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor the QA Team Leader we seek will
- Lead a team of QA Engineers
- Supervise QA Engineers in communicating and negotiating all quality related problems to Customers
- Handle emergency meetings with customers and communicate with other related department regarding product quality problem.
- Check the correctness of reports submitted to Customers [Customer and Warranty Claim report, CRICS, PIR or the Product Investigation Report, PIS or Parts Inspection Standard, etc.]
- Check correctness of Monthly Quality Index, Key Performance Index Report and other QA notification item document that is required by the Company.
- Monitor the schedule of product development in the Quality Preparation Control Chart.
- Monitor the QA Database to ensure timely submission of reports.
- Create and monitor the yearly action plan and budget
- Check and monitor the yearly manpower plan for QA.
- Create and improve the QA system of work.
- Graduate of BS Electronics Engineering
- Related work experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical, judgement and decision making skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Shuttle Service
- Meal Subsidy
- Company Events
- Bayanihan Program (welfare, recognition, livelihood)
- Report Writing
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Problem Sensitivity
- Processing Information
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Information Analysis
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
About DENSO Philippines Corporation
DENSO Philippines Corporation is a subsidiary of the DENSO Corporation of Japan. DENSO is the leading supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components for all the world’s major automakers. Thru DENSO’s globalization the Headquarters in the Philippines was established on March of 1995 at Carmelray Industrial Park 1 Canlubang Calamba, Laguna. It is now one of DENSO subsidiaries in more than 35 countries worldwide. The plant manufactures various automotive parts such as meter cluster, fuel pump module, air-con, radiator and sonar sensor and smart key with aftermarket products: wiper blades, spark plugs, horn, CDI, relay, AC generator, bus air-con, AC service parts, Diesel service parts and accessories such as ionizer and hand scanner. It also has a Design Engineering Center located at Filinvest Corporate City Alabang which was established in 1998 to meet the growing demands of the global design engineering. Denso’s mission is “Contributing to a better world by creating value together with a vision for the future”. Our Goal is to contribute to the society by innovating and creating products that would make driving safer and more secure while preserving the planet. Our associates are expected to breakthrough their own boundaries, trust their potential and enhance their capabilities. For more information, please visit http://www.gobaldenso.com/