1) Checks on completeness of received claims documents
2) Reviews and match the endorsed document against ha actual encoded data in the system
3) Ensures provision of quality customer service
4) Maintains good relationships with providers by making regular visits and ensuring timely payment of medical bills, in coordination with other departments.
5) Handles inquiries of clients, members and agents regarding application for claims, including handling complaints.
- Customer Service
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Computer Literate
- Graduate of Medical Allied Courses, preferably nursing
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 4F STI Holdings Center 6764 Ayala Ave. Makati City, 6764 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Health and Medical
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.