Business Retention Officer
- Makati, Philippines
- 17,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
This position is responsible for ensuring that all accounts in portfolio renew, undertaking frontend account management process:
- Providing quality service to satisfy client
- Serving as the conduit of the client with all units in PhilCare
- Computing rates of benefits package, in consultation with Actuarial Department
- Conducting after sales presentations and orientation sessions for clients regarding their benefits coverage and access procedures
- It serves as the channel between the client and all units/staff in PhilCare.
- It is also responsible for backroom responsibilities of monitoring accounts and logging and safekeeping all communications with clients.
- With at least 6 months experience in account management.
- Preferrably with HMO or Insurance background.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- With strong analytical and planning skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Account Management
- Business Administration
- Business Administration [Marketing]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.