- The position will be responsible for providing veterinary services to farm clients in terms of best management practices, troubleshooting, conducting seminars and learning sessions.
- Will be involve in examining, diagnosing and in the treatment of livestock animals.
- Will travel to various parts of the country (Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao).
- Candidate must be a Licensed Veterinarian;
- Must possess at least 2 years farm experience (gained from swine and/or poultry industry) or diagnostic laboratory experience;
- Must have in depth knowledge on the following:
- Diagnosis and prescription
- Titer Reading
- Farm Management
- Must possess good presentation and communication (both written and verbal) skills;
- Must know how to drive (with valid Driver’s License);
- Must be detail oriented, highly analytical, and is willing to work in a team set up;
- Position will involve field work and travel to various parts of the country (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao).
- Veterinary Medicine
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.