- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 40% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 25 days ago
- Animal Nutrition
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor, West Wing, Culmat Building, 1270-1330 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave, Quezon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must be a Licensed Veterinarian;
- Must possess at least 2 years farm experience (gained from swine and/or poultry industry) or diagnostic laboratory experience;
- Must have in depth knowledge on the following:
- Diagnosis and prescription
- Titer Reading
- Farm Management
- Must possess good presentation and communication (both written and verbal) skills;
- Must know how to drive (with valid Driver’s License);
- Must be detail oriented, highly analytical, and is willing to work in a team set up;
- Position will involve field work and travel to various parts of the country (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao).
- The position will be responsible for providing veterinary services to farm clients in terms of best management practices, troubleshooting, conducting seminars and learning sessions.
- Will be involve in examining, diagnosing and in the treatment of livestock animals.
- Will travel to various parts of the country (Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao).
PHILCHEMA, INC. started commercial operations in October 1999 as an importer and trader of chemicals for various industrial applications. The company entered the animal nutrition business in July 2001 and is today considered a strong player in this industry. Its customers include the country's biggest integrators, commercial farms and feedmills, covering the swine, poultry and aquaculture industries. Philchema, Inc. has a nationwide distribution network, ably supported by a full complement of sales and technical staff. Its back office is supported by a strong corporate services team, including accounting, treasury, finance, logistics and human resources. Philchema, Inc. works only with strong and reputable companies from all over the world, offering technically sound, innovative and cost-effective products and solutions to our customers.