Business Courses Intern | QC Office
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Part time
- The position will handle accounts receivables, collection, expense reports and EWT.
- Will do other clerical tasks like encoding, sorting, filing and record keeping.
- Will also be responsible in assisting the team in other Accounting related tasks.
- Graduating student of any business course (Accounting, Economics, Business Ad, Marketing and other related courses)
- OJT duration of at least 200 hours
- OJT must be part of school requirements
- Must be a team player; must be flexible and customer oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Office location : QC (E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave)
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Accountancy Management
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Office Address
- 3/F Culmat Blg. 1270-1330 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. Quezon City, 1270-1330 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Animal Nutrition
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.