Business Courses Intern | QC Office
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Animal Nutrition
- Employment Type
- Part time
- Office Address
- 3/F Culmat Blg. 1270-1330 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Graduating student of any business course (Accounting, Economics, Business Ad, Marketing and other related courses)
- OJT duration of at least 200 hours
- OJT must be part of school requirements
- Must be a team player; must be flexible and customer oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Office location : QC (E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave)
- The position will handle accounts receivables, collection, expense reports and EWT.
- Will do other clerical tasks like encoding, sorting, filing and record keeping.
- Will also be responsible in assisting the team in other Accounting related tasks.
PHILCHEMA, INC. started commercial operations in October 1999 as an importer and trader of chemicals for various industrial applications. The company entered the animal nutrition business in July 2001 and is today considered a strong player in this industry. Its customers include the country's biggest integrators, commercial farms and feedmills, covering the swine, poultry and aquaculture industries. Philchema, Inc. has a nationwide distribution network, ably supported by a full complement of sales and technical staff. Its back office is supported by a strong corporate services team, including accounting, treasury, finance, logistics and human resources. Philchema, Inc. works only with strong and reputable companies from all over the world, offering technically sound, innovative and cost-effective products and solutions to our customers.