Part-Time Financial Advisor
- Quezon City, Philippines2F, Philamlife Building, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
Financial Advisors are expected to :
- Establish and develop long-term relationships with clients.
- Do proper financial planning through analysing personal financial situations of clients and issuing recommendations for financial solutions and programs that can help clients achieve different financial goals.
- Recommends financial solutions such as investments, insurance, assets, cash flow management, debt management etc.that is fit to the client's financial goals.
All of these are done in a very convenient iPad system developed by the company that is readily available at your fingertips.
- College degree (Fresh graduates are accepted)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Confident, self-motivated, resilient, and entrepreneurial personality
- Willing to be mentored
- People-oriented and tech-savvy
- Goal-oriented at an individual and team level
- Can build strong and long-term professional relationship with clients
- Strong desire for performance-driven compensation and growing earning potential
- Enthusiastic to build a team and become a manager of the company
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Monthly and Annual Performance Bonuses
- Local and International Incentive Trips
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Philamlife Building, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 30 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.