Management Trainee / Wealth Portfolio Manager
- San Juan, PhilippinesService Road , San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 300,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.00300,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
***THIS IS A COMMISSIONED SALES EXECUTIVE POSITION***
A Portfolio Manager provides a sound and customized financial blueprint to grow, manage, and diversify the Net Worth of their private clients (Individuals, families, businessmen, institutional and/or corporate investors.), constructing an effective blueprint of solution/s to reach their clients' financial priorities and goal/s.
- Prospect for new clients and maintain current client relationships by regular contact, at least on a semiannual to annual basis to ensure that they are on track with their objective/s.
- Perform an interview to fully understand the client's current to future financial needs and wants, realizing them into goals, ensuring that both are being met.
- Monitor and manage their client’s account/s in order to achieve their clients' goal/s on a given time horizon.
- Update their clients on market conditions and economic trends imperative to sustaining a viable book of business.
- Obtain referrals and expanding prospective client network and portfolio.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Passionate about making a difference in people's lives
Graduates from Top Universities
- Ateneo de Manila University (AdMU)
- De La Salle University (DLSU)
- University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- Enderun Colleges
- University of Asia & Pacific (UA&P)
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Stock Options
- Compensation/Offer will be Interview Assessment based.
- Structured Career Advancement - Program Aspirants are lined-up and guaranteed for promotion year-on-year with the program's guidance.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Performance Bonus.
- All-Expenses Paid International and Local Travels.
- All-Expenses Paid Local and International Award Recognitions and Conventions.
- World-Class Training and Development.
- Business Continuity (Inheritance)
- Become a Company Ambassador.
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Analyzing Data
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Development Studies and BS Marketing Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Service Road , San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial and Insurance Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.