Part-time Wealth Portfolio Manager
- San Juan, Philippines9th, Citibank Center, Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0040,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Part time
We are looking for individuals who want to build a dynamic life. Someone who aims to get a high record of performance and are ambitious enough to set a new level of personal and professional success.
Training and business building support will be given to ensure that you will become a knowledgeable and equipped portfolio manager. This will benefit you with industry-leading sales tools and dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
Numerous company-sponsored travel incentives around the world and monetary financial rewards, commissions, and bonuses, you will enjoy the benefits of your hard work, and you will be recognized for the career and business milestones that you will achieve.
- Must be able to tap your market
- Connect with and reach out to clients and prospective clients
- Analyze clients financial needs
- Give and present solutions to clients.
- Manage the financial portfolio of the client.
- Candidate must be at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree holder;
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Confident, self-motivated, resilient and entrepreneurial.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level.
- A strong desire for performance-driven compensation and growing earnings potential.
- Looking for a part-time work
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Citibank Center, Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.