Junior Financial Advisor
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0050,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Student leader or has experience in leading a team or group of people;
- Experience in sales or entrepreneurship is an advantage;
- Pleasing personality; can deal with different types of people
Perks and Benefits
- Fixed Salary for 1 year Php 25,000 to Php 50,000 per month
- PLUS: Get Commission for every sale
- Training and Development
- Have your own business
- Travel Incentives
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Opportunity to be a Manager in 2 to 3 years
- Be a Manager of Managers in 5 to 7 years
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration [Financial Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.