Wealth Portfolio Manager
- Makati, Philippines9th Flr. Citibank Center, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 50,000.00 - 200,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.00200,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Adapt to the programs learning and development road map of Philam.
- Wealth Portfolio Managers are expected to be customer-focused, with desire and ability to communicate frequently with clients regarding account/s.
- Wealth Portfolio Managers must continually prospect for new clients while maintaining strong relationships with their current client base.
- Develop and implement investment and protection strategies for individuals and institutional clients.
- Under the purview of Financial Services industry careers, the proposition is exposed to doing analysis to be able to determine the specific needs of clients. This includes Income Protection, Retirement, Savings, Education, Mutual Funds and Health Plans.
- Active Listening: You must be able to listen to and understand your client's financial goals.
- Critical Thinking: To figure out how to help your clients meet their goals, the candidate needs to evaluate all the date available.
- Verbal Communication: Must be able to clearly explain the financial services Philam Life can provide to potential clients.
- Filipino citizen.
- Highly skilled professionals in the field of Sales, Banking, Marketing, Pharmaceutical, Finance, Accounting, Customer Service, Academe, Hospitality Management, Account Management and even Entrepreneurs.
- At least 2 years experience in the field of Sales.
- Personal commitment and relationship building skills crucial to establishing long-term clients.
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organizational skills.
- Has the desire to help people plan for the future is very important.
- Strong people skills with an established network of personal and business contacts are necessary.
- People oriented and tech savvy.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Premier Production Bonus(Quarterly Bonus)
- Quality Business Bonus
- Trip Incentives (USA/EUROPE/ASIA)
- Million Dollar Round Table Membership Incentive
- Company Promos/ Campaigns
- Target Achievement Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Product Positioning
- Closing Sales
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 9th Flr. Citibank Center, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial and Insurance Indusrty
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.