Financial Advisor - Quezon City
- Quezon City, Philippines2F, 2F, Philam Life Bldg., Aurora Blvd. 1111 Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
Our company, The Philippine American Life & General Insurance Co. (Philam Life), the country’s largest insurance and asset management company is now on massive expansion phase, aiming to further dominate the market. We are now looking for exceptional, career-driven and goal-oriented individuals.
- Acquires newly solicited accounts of individual and corporate clients
- Promotes and markets financial solutions of Philam Life.
- Perform daily prospecting and presentation calls with potential clients
- Identify client's financial goals and expectations and assist them in selecting appropriate investment opportunities.
- Provide excellent, personalized customer service.
- Proactively contact clients to establish meaningful long-term relationships.
The job has four key components designed to help you achieve your entrepreneurial goals:
High impact training
You will be given high-impact training and business building support to ensure that you will become a financial services expert. This will equip you with industry-leading sales tools and dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
Business building support
Equips you with a competitive product portfolio, industry-leading sales tools, and dedicated support, to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
Career path development
Empowers you to determine how to expand your business in the pursuit of achieving your own definition of success.
Make sure you enjoy the benefits of your hard work and highlight the achievement of your business milestones.
***Note that this position does not provide a salary. Your earnings will be thru commissions but will be unlimited and will depend on your skills and the effort you put in this career.
- Has a desire and passion to help educate people to manage their finances and their wealth
- Experienced in Banking Industry, Pharmaceutical Sales, Tourism Industry, and other Sales Related Industry etc. (ex. Bank Managers, Medical representatives, Flight Attendants, Accountants, Business Owners, Hotel Managers, Sales Executives/Managers and other sales related job).
- Applicants from other field who are interested in having their own business are welcome to apply.
- Candidates from other provinces are also encourage to apply if they are willing to attend the training in Calamba and/or Manila.
Our offer starts with a generous commission, increased compensation (including quarterly and annual bonuses), numerous perks such as all-expense paid international travel incentives, among other benefits. This offer is exclusive for individuals who have shown a track record of performance and ambitious enough to set new level of personal and professional success.
Numerous company-sponsored travel incentives around the world and monetary financial rewards, commissions, and bonuses, you will enjoy the benefits of your hard work, and you will be recognized for the career and business milestones that you will achieve.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F, Philam Life Bldg., Aurora Blvd. 1111 Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1000 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.