Wealth Portfolio Manager | Financial Consultant | Entrepreneurship Program
- Makati, PhilippinesGenesis by Philam Life 9/F Citibank Center, 8741 Paseo de Roxas Makati City 1200, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 60,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP / monthPHP60,000.00100,000.0060,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Acquire newly-solicited accounts of individual and corporate clients
- Promote and market financial solutions of Philam Life.
- Perform daily prospecting and presentation calls with potential clients
- Identify clients' financial goals and expectations and assist them in selecting appropriate investment opportunities.
- Provide excellent, personalized customer service.
- Proactively contact clients to establish meaningful long-term relationships.
The Elite Advisor Development Program (EADP) Financial Advisor delivers Philam Life insurance-based financial solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals; and develops and deepens client relationships.
The job has four key components designed to help you achieve your entrepreneurial goals:
Incorporates classroom-type and real-life learning to ensure that you become an expert Financial Planner, with a mission to help your clients achieve their financial goals.
Equips you with a competitive product portfolio, industry-leading sales tools, and dedicated support to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
CAREER PATH DEVELOPMENT
Empowers you to determine how to expand your business in the pursuit of achieving your own definition of success.
In place to make sure you enjoy the benefits of your hard work and to highlight the milestones achieved in your career and business.
Join Philam Life’s Premier Agency and Make Plans Happen
Do you plan to be your own boss and be the best in what you do?
More importantly, do you want to make a difference in other people’s lives?
Do you want to be richer, travel the world and live the good life?
If you said yes to these questions, then this career is for you.
Join Philam Life’s Premier Agency and get into the business of helping people achieve their dreams – including yours. This career offers you the opportunity to earn unlimited income, get continuous training and development, and make a difference in the lives of Filipinos.
- College degree
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Confident, self-motivated, resilient, and entrepreneurial personality
- Ability to put clients first
- People-oriented and tech-savvy
- Ability to listen, understand, and give advice
- Goal-oriented at an individual and team level
- Strong desire for performance-driven compensation and growing earning potential
- Enthusiastic and interested with the financial services industry
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Customer Service
- Needs Analysis
- Referral Maximization
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Genesis by Philam Life 9/F Citibank Center, 8741 Paseo de Roxas Makati City 1200, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.