Shift to Entrepreneurship Program (STEP) Financial Advisor
- Makati, Philippines
- 50,000.00 - 200,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
The Shift to Entrepreneurship Program (STEP) Financial Advisor delivers Philam Life insurance and investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals and develop and deepen client relationships.
The job has four key components designed to help you achieve your entrepreneurial goals:
HIGH IMPACT TRAINING
Incorporates classroom-type and real life learning to ensure you become an expert FInancial Planner, with a mission to help your clients achieve their financial goals.
BUSINESS BUIDING SUPPORT
Equips you with a competitive product portfolio, industry leading sales tools, and dedicated support, to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
CAREER PATH DEVELOPMENT
Empowers you to determine how to expand your business in the pursuity of achieving your own definition of success.
Make sure you enjoy the benefits of your hard work, and highlight the achievement of your business milestones.
Join Philam Life’s Premier Agency and Make Plans Happen
Do you plan to be your own boss and be the best in what you do?
More importantly, do you want to make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to be richer, travel the world and live the good life?
If you said yes to these questions, then this career is for you.
Join Philam Life’s Premier Agency and get into the business of helping people achieve their dreams – including yours. This career offers you the opportunity to earn unlimited income, get continuous training and development and make a difference in the lives of Filipinos.
To support you in building your insurance business, you will be provided with a Development Fund to help you transition from earning a fixed monthly income to enjoying a variable income scheme. The Development Fund is based on your annual income for the past two (2) years and will be the basis of your monthly commission targets. 20% of your Development Fund is given when you start the Program, with the remainder to be released in the succeeding twelve (12) months, subject to validation of your commission targets.
The Development Fund is not given on top of your Commission Income, and you will receive whichever is higher between the two.
- College degree
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Confident, self-motivated, resilient and entrepreneurial personality
- Ability to put the client first
- People-oriented and tech savvy
- Ability to listen, understand and give advice
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
- Strong desire for performance driven compensation and growing earnings potential
- Enthusiastic and interested in financial services industry
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Telephone Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Rapport Building
- Handling Objections
- Closing Sales
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Genesis by Philam Life 9/F Citibank Center, 8741 Paseo de Roxas Makati City 1200, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.