Financial Advisor - Manila
- Manila, Philippines2F Philam Life Building Gonzales Associates, Gen. Malvar Avenue, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City (beside Gateway Mall) , Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
Our company, The Philippine American Life & General Insurance Co. (Philam Life), the country’s largest insurance and asset management company is now on a massive expansion phase, aiming to further dominate the market. We are now looking for exceptional, career-driven, and goal-oriented individuals.
- Acquires newly solicited accounts of individual and corporate clients
- Promotes and markets financial solutions of Philam Life.
- Perform daily prospecting and presentation calls with potential clients
- Identify client's financial goals and expectations and assist them in selecting appropriate investment opportunities.
- Provide excellent, personalized customer service.
- Proactively contact clients to establish meaningful long-term relationships.
This career opportunity has four key components designed to help you achieve your entrepreneurial goals:
High impact training
You will be given high-impact training and business building support to ensure that you will become a financial services expert. This will equip you with industry-leading sales tools and a dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
Business building support
Equips you with a competitive product portfolio, industry-leading sales tools, and dedicated support, to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
Career path development
Empowers you to determine how to expand your business in the pursuit of achieving your own definition of success.
Make sure you enjoy the benefits of your hard work and highlight the achievement of your business milestones.
***Note that this position does not provide a salary. Your earnings will be thru commissions, incentives and will depend on your skills and the effort you put in this career.
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial inclination
- Has a desire and passion to help educate people to manage their finances and their wealth
- Experienced in Banking Industry, Pharmaceutical Sales, Tourism Industry, and other Sales Related industries, etc. (ex. Bank Managers, Medical representatives, Flight Attendants, Accountants, Business Owners, Hotel Managers, Sales Executives/Managers, and other sales-related jobs).
- Applicants from other fields who are interested in this amazing sales career are welcome to apply.
- Applicants from Metro Manila and neighboring regions only.
- Candidates from other provinces are also encouraged to apply if they are willing to attend the interview and training in Manila.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.