- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Overview of the Job:
As a Sales Representative you are expected to provide first-class customer service in a timely, friendly, and knowledgeable manner via face to face interaction or other medium. You will act as a liaison to customers who are looking to purchase an item. Demonstrates product knowledge for the benefit of purchasers or actively offer our products to potential customers/markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate Sales
- Search for new clients who might benefit from the company products/services and maximizing client potential
- Represent the company, its products, values, and philosophy
- Establish, improve, and maintain company relations with clients
- Formulate, improve, and deliver effective presentations and demos
- Maintain proper and effective communication between the company and the clients as well as maintaining good collaboration and communication with other departments within the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality on sensitive information
- Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
- Learn new trends in the field of product presentation or the like
- Do site visits, inspection, gather data and documentation
- Conduct cold calls
- Handling of sales leads, opportunities, projects, and other assigned works
- Maintain, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing calls related to sales and marketing department.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely encoding of business activities into the company’s ERP system.
- May conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation as requested by superiors.
- Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Involvement in events and affairs related to the sales and marketing department
- Handling of after sales service concerns
- Other duties assigned by the VP for marketing or designated superiors
- Demonstrates how a product functions to potential customers
- Performs inventory checks
- Meets sales quotas to make sure that the company is selling enough product
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Willing to work overtime if required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Computer Literate: Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.