Web Developer | Project-based
- Makati, Philippines114, East Offices Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Ensure all required analysis and programming tasks in a project are completed on schedule and with the desired quality based on set standards.
- Maintain and continuously improve the existing systems and applications of the organization.
- Ensure that all programming tasks are completed within the set standards
- Conduct system analysis on assigned IT projects and produce the required outputs based on the implemented methodology.
- Performs development and maintenance work on implemented systems and programs.
- Continually improve existing systems and applications through research.
- Develop simple to complex ad-hoc programs/reports as requested by the internal customers.
- Develop a system/program/application that includes requirements analysis, testing, and implementation.
- Education: Graduate of BS Computer Science, IT, or any related programming course
- Experience: Minimum of 2 yrs experience in software/system development
- Relevant experience as a system analyst/programmer using Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic.net under SQL server, MySQL and MS Access databases AND/OR, Relevant experience as a system analyst/web programmer
- Experience in Laravel, ASP.net, Java, HTML, PHP web development tools.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.