- Makati, Philippines114, East Offices Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 30,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0060,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Research / Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
- Conducts or oversees market research activities related to the product
- Provide Management with Market Intelligence data/report related to the product
- Develop/Coordinates the development of Product Analytics framework and tools to generate regular product-performance data
- Monitor, review, report and improve product performance
Product Ideation and Design
- Coordinates and oversees the product ideation process, from idea generation to idea curation, and ensures that actionable ideas are assessed, prioritized and implemented.
- Translate ideas into Proof of Concept (e.g. Lengster Matrix)
- Conduct Design Sprints / Design Thinking sessions
- Works with mobile app and prepaid card Consultants, Management, and other key contributors in formulating sound Product Strategy that clearly defines the product’s segmentation, value proposition, positioning and penetration, stakeholders, business case, and financial projections.
- Manage the execution of product strategy through Product Roadmaps.
- Communicate the Product Strategy and Roadmap to all stakeholders using a sound Communication Plan and framework
- Manage product profitability
- Recommend product pricing strategies and pricing models
Product Rollout Management
- Create Project Plans to effectively manage the launch or relaunch new products or enhancements to existing products.
- Coordinates with various stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of agreed deliverables and timetables (Product Backlog Items and Sprint Backlog Items).
- Serves as the over-all Product Owner/Project Manager for mobile app and prepaid card. Facilitates team meetings and coordinates team activities.
- Facilitate the resolution of identified risks, issues and impediments that affect implementation of product strategy and project plans.
- Provide relevant updates to Management and stakeholders about the status of deliverables
- Formulates the promotional concepts based on Product Strategy
- Coordinates with Marketing to produce promotional materials for the product.
- Oversee the implementation of product promotion. Serves as the primary Product Evangelist, Champion or Advocate internally and externally.
- Identify stakeholders, analyze their requirements, and monitor/review how such requirements are fulfilled. Escalate issues to Management.
- Develops and maintains a productive relationship with product stakeholders and business partners.
- Provides or facilitates the provision of necessary support to the product sales team
- Works with HR and other departments in the delivery of product training.
- Coordinates the engagement with mobile app and prepaid card consultants and ensure that their ideas and inputs are converted into action plans and their deliverables are monitored and reported.
Education & Experience
- At least 3 years experience in Marketing, Brand Management or Product Management, Category Management acquired in a Financial Industry
- Preferably with experience on Mobile Apps and Card Wallets
- With a Bachelor's Degree in any-related course.
- Customer Focus (ability to design customer-centric experiences throughout the customer journey with the product using Design Thinking and Customer Centricity principles and best practices)
- Market Insight (deep understanding of market trends, business partners ecosystem, and competition)
- Business Acumen (ability to develop sound ideas, product strategy, pricing models, and product profitability)
- Digital Competence (understanding of technology trends and using the right technologies and platforms)
- Agile Project Management (ability to execute product strategies through effective project management)
- Stakeholder Management (ability to identify stakeholder requirements and facilitate/coordinate their fulfillment)
- Data Analytics (ability to identify, gather, generate, and analyze data to support product ideation, strategizing/planning and decision making)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Product Development
- Market Research
- Customer Research
- Product Management
- Business Administration
- Applied Economics
- Communication & Media Studies
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.