- Makati, PhilippinesEast Offices Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0030,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Responsible for auditing moderately complex areas of information systems audits – performing risk assessments, evaluating internal controls, identifying controls gaps, developing audit observations, recommending solutions.
- Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
- IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated.
- Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness
- Identifying the weaknesses in a systems network and creating an action plan
- Perform audit procedures related to IT or operational processes and internal controls testing, including identifying, defining and documenting issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, documenting client processes and procedures using flowcharts and narratives, and working collaboratively with management to identify actions needed.
- Conduct data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing software tools
- Communicate or assist in communicating the results of audits and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science
- CISA/CIA Certification is a huge advantage
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management, networking
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Comprehensive understanding of internal control environments within the IT function.
- Proactive, hands-on, results-driven orientation required
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- East Offices Bldg., 114 Aguirre Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.